Sunday, September 2, 2007

1 Lazy Deer


So i was in the car riding back home w/Steve. Then out in this small-hole like area, i saw about twenty deer. I told him to pull over. I got out my cell and put it on picture mode. There were about 3 or 4 of the foans playing. So i made sure keep my distance from them. Then i just went toward the ditch and kinda creeped up on them. If i had just a regular cam., the picture would of turned out great. But you how some cell phones are on that stuff. Anyways, i gotta up only so close and got a picture. Then as soon as i did, i saw them start taking there foans and leaving. Everyone took off in 1 direction. Everyone except 1 buck which my geusse was he was only 2 years old. But he just patiently started to walk off and as he was walking off he let out a loud snort in the directions that they went. Steve said that he thought that the buck was saying something like "heh comeon, there's no gun. I don't see a orange vest." So i didn't get a picture of that. But that's just because i was heading back to the car. I had kinda sneaked up a little to much not even realizing how far i went.



No comments: