Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Panther Babies.



She is 1 of the most adorable thing ever. That is, until her eyes turn firey red! She is my little diva, and i call her my little sweet blackberry when she's nice. Then when she's mean and hisses, growls, etc., i call her the little red blackberry. She can change moods before u even blink (she probably get's it from her mom, me. lol). She has her own little hobbies. Her favorite 1 is chasing a little pencil-top eraser and bringing it back 2 us. She also LOVES 2 go up in2 our old crab-apple tree. Then making me climb up there and rescue her. Steve my step-dad, insist's on me using a ladder. But heh, it's much more fun the way i like 2 do it! hee hee. She was an indoors kitty, but i let her go outside when i'm with her. And yes, i waatch her with GREAT concern like any mom would. But i do have 2 chase her like i'm playing tag 2 catch her. I literally, and i mean literally, have 2 practically pounce on her just 2 catch her. All and all, from pain in the neck 2 miss lovy-dovy-rubby-rubby, she will always be my little Blackberry no matter how mean, vicious, or hyper...she can be.


No comments: